Important Guidelines To Reopening
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has emphasized that all businesses should begin working on their reopening plans immediately. In order to reopen, they must also meet the following criteria:
- STRICT CLEANING AND SANITATION STANDARDS MUST BE MET.
- Social distancing protocols must be in place, and workplace hours and shifts must be designed so as to reduce the density of people working at the business.
- Mandatory face masks for all employees and customers in situations where there is frequent, unavoidable person-to-person contact.
- Coronavirus cases must be traced, tracked, and reported to regional public health officials.
- Non-essential travel must be restricted for employees.
- Liability processes must be in place (but it’s not clear what this will actually entail yet).
Call United Water Restoration Long Island at (631) 212-2321 if your workplace requires immediate antimicrobial disinfecting and sanitizing services.