Want to join the United Water Restoration team? You’re looking in the right place! Our Long Island location is growing and looking for responsible, energized, and solution-orientated individuals interested in starting or advancing their careers in a dynamic, challenging, and oftentimes messy industry.
Explore available hiring opportunities and apply today by contacting us to review your credentials. We look forward to hearing from you!
The ideal team member already has the following BoomZeal Values:
RESPONSIVENESS: Communicate effectively. Exercise good judgment in all situations. We answer the bell.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Passionate about Excellence. Curiosity for more. Leaders don’t make excuses.
PROBLEM-SOLVING: Courage to face challenges. Gritty enough to overcome obstacles. Win-Win mindset.
QUALITY: Make an impact. Perform strongly and with consistency. Make good things happen.
HONESTY: Be humble. Be selfless. Be real. Step up and accept ownership.
The ideal team member meets the following qualifications:
- ★ Solid citizen; will pass a background check, drug screen, and motor vehicles record check.
- ★ Tech-savvy with email, mobile apps, computers, tablets, and smartphones.
We are actively looking for talented professionals to fill the following positions:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP / OUTSIDE SALES MARKETER – F/T
- ★ Business-to-business relationship building with plumbers, roofers, general contractors, insurance adjusters and agents, home inspectors, etc.
- ★ Interact daily with a broad array of people, companies, and to generate referral opportunities and source job leads.
- ★ Deliver marketing events that drive awareness of our company and generate engagement.
- ★ Educate them on the services UWRG provides by approaching prospects in places where they might frequent, such as supply houses, building/contractor retailers, lunch spots, etc.
- ★ Log all interactions into CRM software to track contacts and chronicle accurate pictures of activities as well as the relationship status of referral sources.
- ★ Participate in community gatherings and network associations.
DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNICIAN – F/T or P/T
- ★ Call, schedule, and meet with property owners to assess the damage they need restoring.
- ★ Lead the customer through the insurance claims filing process utilizing industry knowledge.
- ★ Secure the signed job contract for UWR-LI and take a leading role in executing the clean-up and drying process to the approved standard of care.
- ★ Properly mitigate then remove any approved materials.
- ★ Prepare an organized worksite with comprehensive protective measures.
- ★ Apply industry best practices and drying techniques to optimize equipment for the space.
- ★ High-quality standard with an extreme focus on detailed cleaning.
- ★ Comprehensive documentation of project scope with notes and pictures uploaded to job management software.
- ★ On-call nights/weekends require urgent response to perform the above duties at any hour for each emergency opportunity.
CARPENTER – F/T
We are looking for an all-around general carpenter, capable of handling various interior home improvement activities such as drywall, tape, spackle, paint, trims, flooring, doors, etc.
On-the-job training will be provided to support your professional growth and skill development.
Benefits: Competitive salary; paid time off; health benefits & insurance options; 401k retirement plan; ongoing training; use of company tools and equipment; company vehicle(s), etc.
United Water Restoration Group is an equal opportunity employer.